Zenith Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 Application: Zenith Bank Plc was established in May 1990 and commenced operations in July of the same year as a commercial bank. The Bank became a public limited company on June 17, 2004, and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 21, 2004, following a highly successful Initial Public Offering (IPO).
More-so, Zenith Bank Plc currently has a shareholder base of about one million and is Nigeria’s biggest bank by tier-1 capital. In 2013, the Bank listed $850 million worth of its shares at $6.80 each on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
Hence, Zenith bank is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, Zenith Bank Plc has over 500 branches and business offices in prime commercial centers in all states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). In March 2007, Zenith Bank was licensed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of the United Kingdom to establish Zenith Bank (UK) Limited as the United Kingdom subsidiary of Zenith Bank Plc.
Thus, Zenith Bank Plc geared the trail in digital banking in Nigeria; scoring several firsts in the deployment of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure to create innovative products that meet the needs of its teeming customers.
Zenith Bank business
Therefore, Zenith Bank offers specialized financial services such as Pension Management but would discontinue services in Insurance, Capital Market dealings, Trusteeship, Registrar, Mortgage, and financial advisory services in line with its decision to adopt the commercial banking license with international authorization.
Zenith Bank’s core businesses are listed thus;
1. Commercial and Consumer Banking
2. Personal and Private Banking
3. Corporate and Investment Banking
4. Treasury and Cash Management Services
5. Trade Services and Foreign Exchange
6. Other Non-Bank Financial Services mainly through subsidiaries
Zenith Bank Recruitment Requirement 2020
1. The prospective candidate must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Nigeria
2. Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
3. Applicants irrespective of the position you are applying for must possess WAEC/NECO/GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two (2) sittings
4. All applicants must reside in Nigeria with a valid ID card ( Voters card, National ID, Drivers license, etc)
5. Also, applicants must not be above 20 years of age
6. Also, applicants must possess excellent computer and communication skill and also be mentally and physically fit
Zenith Bank Staff Salary Structure
Zenith Bank is one of the oldest and most stable banks in Nigeria. It has been operational for decades, and it has branches in several locations across Nigeria, Africa and North America. Asides from being a customer-friendly bank with user-friendly products and personalized services, Zenith bank also has a good name amongst its employees.
Hence, In every work setting, money is always a motivation. Considering the Nigerian banking sector, this article seeks to uncover the salary structure of Zenith bank, how their employees are ranked, and how much they are paid every month.
1. Interns: interns at Zenith bank, including NYSC Youth corp members and IT students, are paid an average of 35,000 naira monthly.
2. Graduate Trainees: At Zenith bank, graduate trainees earn around 42,000 naira per month. After the training has been completed and the tests have been passed, the individual’s status may be upgraded to be an entry-level staff.
3. Customer service officers: Zenith bank customer care officers are paid an average of 100,000 naira per month.
4. Entry-level staff: Generally, Zenith bank’s salary for entry-level staff is among the highest of all the banks in Nigeria. The basic entry-level salary for Zenith Bank staff is between 108,000 and 110,000 naira, depending on the employee’s department within the bank. Thus, is also expected to increase as one stays longer in the system, makes an impact, and further climbs up the ladder of leadership and relevance within the organization. Asides the basic salary, entry-level staff are also entitled to quite a number of benefits.
5. Marketers: Zenith bank marketers earn between 145,000 and 155,000 naira every month.
6. Executive Assistants: Executive assistants earn between 150,000 and 180,000 naira monthly, depending on the location of and department within the bank
7. Banking Officers: These fellows earn between 390,000 and 420,000 naira per month.
8. Loan Officers: Among those who have risen through the ranks and made a positive contribution to the growth and progress of the bank through consistent sacrifice and unflinching commitment over a period of time is a cadre of persons known as Loan Officers. The staff in this category earn up to 510,000 naira per month.
9. Credit Analysts: Credit analysts are among the top earners. Their monthly wage is around 575,000 naira.
10. Relationship managers: A relationship manager occupies a very sensitive position of responsibility within the Zenith bank structure. Under normal circumstances, relationship managers earn between 560,000 and 600,000 naira per month.
11. Branch Managers: Branch managers are the bosses at the branch level and they are also the highest earners at the branch level. Their monthly take-home pay is around 700,000 naira, excluding mount-watering benefits and occasional slices of company profits.
How To Apply For The Ongoing Zenith Bank Recruitment 2020
Zenith Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 Application: The zenith bank recruitment form will be received via the E-recruitment portal@ https:/www.zenithbank.com/careers.
1. Visit zenith bank new jobs portal @https://xceedonline.zenithbank.com/zenithonline/
2. Click available vacancies to begin registration
3. Enter your phone number and email address as required
4. Then, fill in other details as specified in the application form
5. After registration you will be required to activate your account
6. Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue
7. Review application form before submission
8. Scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
9. You will be launched to your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
Meanwhile, you can drop your valid email address or phone numbers with us here as we will communicate you via E-portal recruitment on the closing date of registration. Hence, also get you updated with latest information.